Movie Quote: "Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place." -John Bender, The Breakfast Club

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Songs

Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” may be unforgettable, but what other songs have been downloaded the most off of itunes this summer?
Some perfect summer songs to blast out your car window include Taio Cruz’ “Dynamite”. With catchy lyrics like ‘I throw my hands up in the air sometimes singing ah oh/ I want to celebrate and live my life saying ah oh, baby lets go’ Cruz’ single is addictive.
Jason Derulo’s “Ridin’ Solo” and Usher’s “OMG” also contribute to the list, and as far as teen pop, Selena Gomez’ “Round and Round” and Miley Cyrus’ “Can’t Be Tamed” remain popular downloads.
A trait that many top selling artists share in producing hit songs is some familiar vocals. While Ke$ha made the list on her own at number 10 with “Your Love is My Drug”, she has shared the success with artists such as 3OH!3 and Taio Cruz. Ke$ha sings in 3OH!3’s “My First Kiss” and in Cruz’ song “Dirty Picture”. Whether or not Ke$ha will be featured on any more popular songs this summer, I am confident there will be plenty to listen to in the car and on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment