Movie Quote: "Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place." -John Bender, The Breakfast Club

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A google of Google



I just wanted to quickly comment on the rise in popularity of the various Google websites. Where there once was only Google, the brand has expanded past Google, images and videos and now includes several separate sites. Googlegooglegooglegoogle.com allows a person to simultaneously google on four pages at once. Which, of course is very useful for a number of reasons, I just can’t think of any. On Mystery Google, a person's Google search is sent to another user, while you receive their search results. This site is equally as useless at Google(x4) but is extremely entertaining. Trust me. Other search engines include 'Emogoogle' which functions like Google, but with a black and red background. 'Blackle' has a black background and claims to be an energy saving search engine, and Givoogle donates a percentage of advertising revenue to cancer research. The brand even has "elgooG" which shows results in reverse. So whether you want to find out how to plan a road trip on Google maps, have a social life on GMail, or simply want to tell a stranger something random (mystery google), then Google has a site for you.

15 comments:

  1. my mission is now complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't touch me there.
    Mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend wears sexier underware than i do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As is mine.

    Nananananananana

    BATMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM ZONKERS FROM THE PLANET MARS.
    I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE CAPTURED EDWARD CULLEN AND I AM ABOUT TO DRIVE A WOODEN STAKE INTO HIS HEART. TO STOP ME, GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH OF HARRY POTTER.

    mission accomplished

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament

    ReplyDelete
  7. My niece now knows to jump into bed so the bogeyman will not get her.

    My mission is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life =D
    'mission' accomplished!
    that was a pun, get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I AM A DINOSAURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mission complete. Cookie now please?? C:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I HAVE A MISSION! TO COMMENT RANDOMLY ON HERE!!

    Ok hi. I have left my comment. Now I must run because the evil chickens are after me, because apparently I ate a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. if there aer 17 bananas in the amazon rain forest than how many turkeys are alive today?
    random i think so
    mission complete!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry I had sex with a chicken. I'll never do it again. Bye-bye.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If father christmas wasn't real then why do cookies smile?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mission: Go to silverscreenblog.blogspot.com and leave a comment.be as random as you wantcopy paste this please
    derrr...
    hello?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Moo says the chicken.

    Yes. Yes.

    ReplyDelete